We advise our clients in the many disciplines comprised in public Law. Our advice is tailored both to individuals and businesses and to public sector entities.
Accurate and rigorous advice in one of the most complex areas of Law
We guide our clients through the various phases of public procedures, taking on the legal direction of their defence before the judicial review jurisdiction.
We offer the utmost attention during the processing of public and/or judicial review proceedings, preparing the writs leading to the satisfaction of our clients’ petitions, designing and analysing the best strategy to follow in order to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
In general, our advice includes:
- Comprehensive advice during the processing of any kind of administrative procedures, also the preparation and revision of the various writs that need to be filed.
- Preparation and revision of the various writs to be filed during judicial review proceedings (taking on the legal direction).
- Application for and opposition to precautionary measures.
Within public Law we also offer solutions in:
We advise our public sector clients on the preparation of all the documents comprised in the contracting file, together with advice during the processing of the whole tender procedure.
For our private sector clients we provide them with advice which covers both preparation of the documentation needed to take part in a public tender procedure, and the possible opposition or challenge of all kinds of administrative actions which emanate from the contracting bodies.
In this area, our advice includes:
- Legal reports.
- Advice during the various procedures of public contracting, also the preparation and revision of the many documents comprised in the file.
- Advice in relation to selection of the most appropriate contracting procedure.
- Supervision of the public contracting procedure.
- Advice in the processes of municipalisation of public services.
- Advice in settlement processes in public contracts.
- Preparation and advice in matters of commissions to own resources.
- Preparation and advice in matters of public bargaining agreements.
We have ample and successful experience in advising public sector entities in matters relating to accounting responsibility and budget regulation.
This experience covers the making of legal reports, advice to the governing bodies of public sector entities to meet compliance with the regulatory framework applicable, the preparation of writs of allegations, proceedings before the Court of Auditors, among others.
Our advice includes:
- Legal reports.
- Advice to the governing organs of public sector entities to meet compliance with the regulatory framework applicable.
- Preparation of writs of allegations.
- Proceedings before the Court of Auditors.
Our broad experience in administrative Law also covers the following matters:
- Subsidies (drafting the bases and invitations for applications, processing the grant procedures, writs of allegations and administrative appeals).
- Restructuring in the public sector.
- Public function.
- Management of the public heritage.
- Drafting pre-projects for regulations.