Law on foundations
We have broad experience in advising the members of governing bodies in foundations and associations, attending their meetings and acting as secretary in those meetings.
High quality advice focused on the corporate reality of our clients
We have wide knowledge of the regulation of these types of entities, offering our clients comprehensive and rigorous advice on the different legal questions that may arise from the application of the regime that is their own.
Among other matters, our advice in this area includes:
- Drafting and revision of the Company Bylaws.
- Formation of foundations and associations.
- Drafting of minutes of meetings of governing bodies.
- Responsible declarations.
- Codes of ethics and good governance.
- Electoral processes.