Company name: MARFÀ BADAROUX, DERECHO PÚBLICO, S.L.P.
Tax ID Number:B66861824
Registered address: Balmes, 171, 3º 1ª, 08006 – Barcelona
Commercial Register data: Commercial Register of Barcelona, Volume 45594, Folio 31, Page 493033.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
Marfà Badaroux, Derecho Público, S.L.P. (hereinafter “MARFÀ BADAROUX, DERECHO PÚBLICO”), in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, informs you that we have implemented the necessary security, technical and organizational measures, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data stored in our files.
The acceptance of the specific data protection clauses included in each of the forms of the Website through which you have voluntarily provided us with your personal data, implies your consent to be able to process your personal data for the purposes indicated therein.
PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. PURPOSES
We inform you that the personal data that you may voluntarily provide us through the specific forms of the Website, will be treated with absolute confidentiality by MARFÀ BADAROUX DERECHO PÚBLICO, and will be used exclusively for the purposes indicated in the specific data protection clauses included in the corresponding form of the Website, which will have been expressly accepted by you.
Depending on your request, we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending communications and/or news related to our services by any means, including but not limited to email or similar, unless you tell us otherwise by checking the box enabled for this purpose in the form through which your personal data are being collected.
- Management of contact requests with MARFÀ BADAROUX, DERECHO PÚBLICO through the channels provided for this purpose.
- Sending job offers to work with us requiring your CV and/or managing recruitment processes which you have decided to apply as a candidate by sending your CV.
We will not process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was originally collected unless this is due under legal obligation or judicial requirement.
RETENTION TIME OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain your personal data for as long they are necessary or relevant for the purposes for which they were collected or recorded in our files, or as long as you do not request the deletion of the information or otherwise exercise your right of opposition or limitation to processing of the data. Subsequently, your personal data will be canceled, unless there is a legal rule that enables its conservation.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have consented to our processing your personal information. The legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent, which has been freely and voluntarily granted by you for the purposes described above, at the time you provide us with your data through the specific forms of this Website enabled for such purposes.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be made available to the IT service provider that manages our Website and third-party providers with whom we may subcontract a service. Our third-party providers will comply at all times with the rules established in the GDPR.
No other data communications are foreseen unless it is required to comply with a legal obligation.
International data transfers are not foreseen.
As a user of our Website you have certain rights regarding the personal data that we maintain about you, which you will be able to exercise writing to MARFÀ BADAROUX, DERECHO PÚBLICO, at MARFÀ BADAROUX, DERECHO PÚBLICO, S.L.P., c/ Balmes, 171, 3º 1ª, 08006 Barcelona, o sending an e-mail to email@example.com, in both cases sending a copy of your NIE/Identification Card and indicating the subject: “Data Privacy”.
These rights are the following:
- Access right: You may request a copy of the personal information that we maintain about you.
- Amendment right: If your information is incorrect, you may request that we correct or amend information that is inaccurate.
- Deleting right: You may request that we erase your personal information when -among other reasons- it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or it is inappropriate or excessive.
- Opposing right: In certain circumstances, you may object to the processing of your personal data.
- Restrict processing of data right: In certain circumstances, you may ask us not to use your personal data (we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it).
- Data Portability right: In certain circumstances, you are entitled to obtain your personal data from us in a format that makes it easier to reuse your information in another context, and to transmit this data to another data controller.
As a user, you may revoke your consent at any time.
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately met, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the competent authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection).
OBTENTION OF THE INFORMATION
MARFÀ BADAROUX, DERECHO PÚBLICO obtains the information related to your personal data through the different forms that appear on the Website.
MARFÀ BADAROUX, DERECHO PÚBLICO collects the minimum and essential information with respect to the purposes -which have been voluntarily accepted by you- for which your personal data will be processed.
Your personal data will always be processed in a confidential manner. We have adopted all the technical and organizational measures, as well as all the required levels of protection to guarantee the security in the processing of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology and of the nature of the stored data.
Any information provided to us by you through the forms of the Website shall be truthful, updated, exact and complete.
You warrant that you are of legal age or legally emancipated and that you are fully qualified.
If you are minor, it is required that you have the prior consent of your parents or guardians before proceeding to the inclusion of your personal data in the forms of the Website.
Last updated: June 1st, 2020